CG1 install instructions for Hammer (bottom of page 1)

NYjetsNY1

Re: HELP how do i the new hammer on CG board???

Pretty much all controllers you buy now have cg2 boards. How old is your controller? Just buy a used one off ebay that is CG2.

Fredrow

NYjetsNY1 said:
Pretty much all controllers you buy now have cg2 boards. How old is your controller? Just buy a used one off ebay that is CG2.

Again, you are not answering the person's question..... Well atleast I know why you like the Jets.....

@acdc720: Hey if you send me a PM with your email address I will send you the instructions for the CG boards, if you still need them.

NYjetsNY1

Fredrow said:
NYjetsNY1 said:

Again, you are not answering the person's question..... Well atleast I know why you like the Jets.....

@acdc720: Hey if you send me a PM with your email address I will send you the instructions for the CG boards, if you still need them.

Again? I think this is a first for me, I just don't know anything about CG controllers, only the newer CG2. Sorry.

Ben

Let me know if Fredrow sorted you out or not :)

Fredrow

IDK what's going with this,kid Ben. Also I really don't care how this kid gets the proper information, just as long as he gets help.

odingalt

Staff member
Allright quit picking on NYJets, he wasn't around when CG's were popular and all our forum attachments were corrupted once upon a time. And unfortunately our web guys for security 'shut down' the image folders I had on http://www.viking360.com...