CoD WaW Zombie Mode

larry567

u should add what http://www.xboxmoddedcontrollers.com/ does

for zombie mode they have auto aim feature

The zombie mode has Left Trigger auto aim and fast Zombie RapidFire.
The auto aim feature of zombie mode only works on Zombies, Campaign, and co-opp campaign..
***youtube video if available***
mode 1 -- COD5 fastest rapidfire mod the market
mode 2 -- COD5 three round burst with hold feature for full auto guns
mode 3 -- COD5 five round burst with hold feature for full auto guns
mode 4 -- New Zombie mode with Auto aim.
mode 5 -- Zombie flame thrower no overheat

i think the no overheat is just it will auto click for glitching with the flamy

i think this would be a good and cool thing to add

edgar

larry567 said:
u should add what http://www.xboxmoddedcontrollers.com/ does
looks coollllll.
Einar new challange for u.... :)
for zombie mode they have auto aim feature

The zombie mode has Left Trigger auto aim and fast Zombie RapidFire.
The auto aim feature of zombie mode only works on Zombies, Campaign, and co-opp campaign..
***youtube video if available***
mode 1 -- COD5 fastest rapidfire mod the market
mode 2 -- COD5 three round burst with hold feature for full auto guns
mode 3 -- COD5 five round burst with hold feature for full auto guns
mode 4 -- New Zombie mode with Auto aim.
mode 5 -- Zombie flame thrower no overheat

i think the no overheat is just it will auto click for glitching with the flamy

i think this would be a good and cool thing to add

sneaky33

I agree. I would love to see this Zombie Mode added to the lineup. I have seen this same Zombie Mode on their website and would love to see something like this on my Viking Sleeper. I have used the current Zombie Mode, which is definitely useful, but an AutoAim or No Heat Flamethrower would be even better.

edgar

sneaky33 said:
I agree. I would love to see this Zombie Mode added to the lineup. I have seen this same Zombie Mode on their website and would love to see something like this on my Viking Sleeper. I have used the current Zombie Mode, which is definitely useful, but an AutoAim or No Heat Flamethrower would be even better.
i agree. we need more for the zombies... :)

Adecker

OK guys! Ill talk to OD. Well get on it when he can! Odingalt when (if) you read this shoot me a msn if im on or a E-mail. I have some ideas.

bowl killa tcb

yes i have been useing it all day love it would like to see reload glitch on it but cant realy think of anything more to put on it. thanks...

Blackburn

for zombie mode, get the user programmable code and set it anywhere between 10-12. That should get you by for now untill we have a code out specifically designed for zombies

odingalt

Staff member
Ok guys I am about level 1 noobie in COD5. How do I get a flamethrower in zombie mode? What is no heat flamethrower? The guy just rapidfires on the flamethrower and it keeps it from overheating?

Auto-aim? What buttons do you usually have to hit to automatically aim at the zombie?

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

odingalt said:
Ok guys I am about level 1 noobie in COD5. How do I get a flamethrower in zombie mode? What is no heat flamethrower? The guy just rapidfires on the flamethrower and it keeps it from overheating?

Auto-aim? What buttons do you usually have to hit to automatically aim at the zombie?
hey if you want auto aim only use the halo 3 mode