Cod waw

Callaci

hey guys just wondering why my controller stops working after a little while maybe 4 clips of rapid fire and it shoots really slow I have a ragnarock controller and am using the original settings on mode 10 for world at war setting (apparently it's just for that). I never changed the fire setting on any mode thanks.

bonefisher

If the settings are to high on the rapid fire the game has a cap on each gun which most likely you are getting mod block. Which gun are you using?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
COD WAW has that infamous rapidfire PATCH where detected will jam your rate of fire to a super slow rate of fire. U literally have to turn your system off then back on to remove the mod block patch. Look at what speed mode 10 is and dial it down a notch or two. Its just at that point where its getting detected.

Last edited:

Callaci

I am using the first gun I belive svt or something like that Im using #2 setting right now tho it is not close to the speed of #10 which is for waw at least I can shoot faster. I will try and keep going down in speed on waw #10 setting but what increment should I decrease by .1 ? .2 ?at a time thanks guys.

bonefisher

I would go low first and then increase by.01 at a time til it starts to skip then back off back to solid shots.....