Combination Macros or Hybrid Macros

s1wheel4

I thought I saw someone touch on this somewhere in one of the posts, but I can't seem to find it or if there was any luck with it. My question is has anyone had any luck with combining macros or doing like a hybrid macro of two very distinct moves? I know for sure that you can to an extent, but I'm not sure how far we can go. Dropshot is an example, of couse and we have this in various dropshot techniques, but I was wondering if anyone had any other crazy hybrid macros?

I have a funny story here that made think of this. I bought a Xmod controller several weeks before I got the Viking and I was trying to figure out that thing out since it had all the modes, submodes, features sets, and swithces on there. Until you get used to that Xmod you don't know what's going on. The Viking makes it so much simplier. Anyway, I think the Xmod controller was freaking out on me, but it sure was sweet for a while. I have no idea what mode I was in, but it did a some kind of drop/jitter/prone move that was just crazy. I actually saw players online back up from my character in Black Ops when I did that move repeatedly. I think they were saying to themselves "What the hell is wrong with that guy?" I killed a few then I got killed a few, so it was just a novelity thing that happened. Although, it looked wicked with a SPAS-12 shotgun with slight of hand. That being said, I'm not sure if it can be duplicated or should be...and of course not sure if it was legal. I just wanted to start a thread for ideas on hybrid macros.

Hey, gives us all something else to do at night anyways. I think I'm going to start working on a few. I actually came up with a step/jump/shot. Where the game character takes a few steps foward to gain momentum, jumps to the right side to dodge bullets and the rapid fire is going about where the jump starts. I might try to add a drop in there at end also. When/if I can perfect it, I'll post it for everyone. Pretty cool...and of course there's many ways you can do these hybrids. There's no right/wrong way here. Ahh, and my imagination is just running wild now. Only with a Viking can something like this be programmed on purpose.

Any comments or suggestions on new moves are welcome. I just wanted to see if we could all come up with some freak moves that would hopefully duplicate the same way on everyone's controller. Of couse it will be trial and error. Maybe we could even post a few macros here so we can all check them out. I had a macro that would not stop firring until I changed pages...had to laugh at myself for that one. :lol: Man, I had another macro all messed up...it's fun trying though. Heck after we get a few macros built up, we could even host private matches to check them out.

odingalt

Staff member
Can't wait to see what you come up with be sure to drop by the forums and post your macros or upload to the macro library on the website! :)

JLIT

Well if you happen to do one of those freak moves again by accident you should from now on just have a tac switch you hit with the record function on it in case. A press of a tac switch when your doing this experimenting could be a macro goldmine in the event of dumb luck ( i know I've had dumb luck my share - wish I could take the credit as well haha). But in the event you already thought of this, maybe my dumb luck ran out and just left me with, dumb. :)