Controller is in pc mode all of the time

gotham516

Im having major trouble with my macro controller for the xbox 360 , it is always in pc mode no matter what . i have tried all day to get this to work. i hope this is a quick fix

gotham516

even when i take out and put fresh batteries in the first thing that happens is the leds flash into programming mode.

bonefisher

Usually taking batteries out takes it out of program mode. Did you by mistake download something different other than a vks. File and brick your controller?

gotham516

the last time ive used it was about a month ago before i got xbox one, all i did today enter a simple recording option in the tacts. it uploaded into the controller but my controller stays in pc mode. my controller works in terms of basic uses on the xbox 360 but it still shows its in pc mode and i cant record anything or use any mods

bonefisher

Ok for the last time......question? did you put a tac to receive recording when putting this feature on or by any chance you tap the recording tac because this might look like it is in programming mode and if you shut the controller off and turn it back on it remembers last settings and it might be still on. Try turning it on and tap the tac button once to see if this is it. If this is not the issue make a support ticket in the Viking website.