Controller is VERY Badly Damaged

stevestorm1

Ok to start off the controller doesn't connect with computer, rattles and doesn't even work as a regular controller. If new macro controllers come out would it be cheaper to buy a new one or try to get mine fixed and its been over a year since I got it so there is no more warranty right? Can you please tell me if I can take apart the controller to see what the damage is. Worst case the whole inside will have to be replaced, and best case only the mod chip.

Thank You in advance

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
To stat off what did you do to it? (Water damage, physical damage, etc.)

Most likely if it doesnt connect to the xbox and work as a regular controller then its the controller regardless it should work with the regular controller. The best case though is the chip may be good, make a support ticket and see if they can do anything for you, if not maybe someone around here like matt will do it for you.

stevestorm1

To answer your question physical damage and it connects to the xbox box but with no leds. You can do simple stuff like scrolling through menus but it spazes out whenever you try to do anything else.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Oh I have had this issue before I know Viking can fix it but I dont know how much it will be though. More then likely the chip is good on the controller.