Controller not working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temperature

I've had the controller under twenty-four hours, and it's already giving me issues!
It was working completely fine yesterday, and this morning. But during game-play I had to take my controller's battery pack out, as the controller was freezing up.
But when I turned it back on, the LEDS in the middle weren't lightning up, and the mods weren't working, but the controls were working as if it was a normal controller.
I also couldn't connect it to the Viking software, and the controller has the latest firmware. Etc.
It's also not a battery problem, as the batteries are fresh. -__-
Help please, cause I would hate to have to send it back in within a day of getting it!!!

Did you try the play and charge kit - with the charging cable attached? If so open a support ticket at viking360.com and they will assist you.

Temperature

Did you try the play and charge kit - with the charging cable attached? If so open a support ticket at viking360.com and they will assist you.

I basically tried everything that came to mind, including that. Different vattery packs | New batterries | Play and Charge Cable | Tried connecting to PC(It connects, but won't connect to Macro Software like it did yesterday). Etc...
I opened a support ticket, but no response and it's been hours already.

they will respond, sometimes what i think happens is the person who answers the the support tickets isn't controller savvy, they probley run the website or something... so they pass it on to a tech or wait for somebody who can determine that it will needed to be sent in for repair for sure or not... Im willing to bet it will have to get sent in, there may be a short or something.. just be patient ( I know its hard you just want to use your new controller ).... Also make sure you check your Spam folder if you use Yahoo or one of those free emails, I see people coming on here all the time saying the tech support hasn't responded, but infact yahoo or Hotmail sent he reply to the junk/spam folder!

Status
Not open for further replies.