Controller resetting itself

BraveTitan

So I have had my Macro Controller for probably over a year now and it has worked great up until recently. It seems that if I change to any of my pages and try to use one of the macros (rapidfire, jitter, anything) all 4 lights will flash pink and blink quickly. If I let go of the button the controller will be back on Page 1 of my .vks. As far as I know I am on the latest firmware. I did put in fresh batteries and everything else suggested but it doesn't seem to fix my problem. I don't know if you guys have a sure fire way to fix this or if I have to completely wipe the thing and start from scratch. Let me know if you've got anything.

EDIT: I tweaked the controller uploading a different rapidfire and taking off some random light thing that was on the RT of Page 1. Now when I use the rapidfire it works sometimes while other times it will randomly kick me to the first page as it did before. I really have no idea why this isn't working as I am on the most updated firmware.

Attachments

• Setup1.vks
    58.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

NYjetsNY1

Try this set out.

Make sure you have fresh, new AA batteries. Read below, and if something doesn't work, tell me.

Press RT1 to change pages.

Page 1 - RED.

Hold RT to rapid-fire.

Page 2 - GREEN.

Hold RT to rapid-fire.

Page 3 - BLUE.

Toggle Rapidfire with the LT1.

1 LED should turn on - blue color. I believe it is LED 2-4. Most likely 4.

Page 4 - YELLOW.

Toggle Rapidfire with the LT1.

1 LED should turn on - yellow color. I believe it is LED 2-4. Most likely 4.

Page 5 - PINK/PURPLE

HOLD LT2 to rapid-fire. No RT on this page.

Let me know what works, what doesn't so I can go from there.

Attachments

• TESTER.vks
    26.6 KB · Views: 0