Controller Won't Export

Jigamafre

I havent used my controller in awhile and am wanting to now. Everytime I try to export my macros the software will load as usual but after about 5 mins a pop up appears and says program not responding, then closes itself...

Any ideas?

NYjetsNY1

Jigamafre said:
I havent used my controller in awhile and am wanting to now. Everytime I try to export my macros the software will load as usual but after about 5 mins a pop up appears and says program not responding, then closes itself...

Any ideas?

Are you on the newest software with the newest firmware installed to your controller?

Everything found here: http://viking360.com/download-software- ... back-moves

Install newest software, and flash the newest firmware onto your controller. There is a video on that page to help you.

Jigamafre

I just downloaded the new firmware. I got a bit further but then a message pops up saying "Export Macro Error" But it seems to have exported.....

NYjetsNY1

Jigamafre said:
I just downloaded the new firmware. I got a bit further but then a message pops up saying "Export Macro Error" But it seems to have exported.....

Have you installed the newest firmware on the controller? There may be an error because your firmware isn't the newest and some of the macros may contain loop settings in which if your controller isn't set up to use them, it can cause an error message.

Jigamafre

And whenever I am trying to export, should I still be able to control my xbox with it?

Ive had it going for about 15 mins now.

NYjetsNY1

Jigamafre said:
And whenever I am trying to export, should I still be able to control my xbox with it?

Ive had it going for about 15 mins now.

Can you try exporting a .vks file with only a couple macros on it and one page only? Maybe there is a problem with your .vks file.

odingalt

Staff member
Jigamafre said:

Any ideas?

Let it sit longer. Really long macros take a reeeaallly long time to transfer. The controller is not designed for long macros. It's designed for short moves like 20 seconds or less.

Jigamafre

Seems to export ok now, But I am trying to edit a macro that is quite lengthy. I'd say about 20-25 mins. When I try to edit it says not responding and wont do anything after. Is this macro just too long to edit? Trying to put loop function on it.

Attachments

• InfUndisc.vks
    49 KB · Views: 2

NYjetsNY1

Jigamafre said:
Seems to export ok now, But I am trying to edit a macro that is quite lengthy. I'd say about 20-25 mins. When I try to edit it says not responding and wont do anything after. Is this macro just too long to edit? Trying to put loop function on it.

Yep, too long to edit.