Cool Xbox Live Names!

Hmm Right Guys I'm Getting a New Halo Reach Xbox 360 Limited edition and of course the legendary Halo Reach As Well So To Start Things Off. I Need A Cool GamerTag Name Something Cool And Which Looks Good And Makes Me Stand Out From Everyone Else. IF You Guys Can DO That Then theres A free 2100 Microsoft point code For any Name I Pick. And IF or When I do Pick One I will Private Message You With The Code IN Hand......

I NEED NAMES AAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! right now please anyone noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

v360Reflex

jayjoes said:
I NEED NAMES AAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! right now please anyone noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not hard to think of a good name.. and in my opinion halo sucks.. so therefore i dont even know! a good name for a halo gamer.. CoD BLACK OPS ALL DAY! :D

VeNGaNCe34

enjoy loosing
enjoy dieing
enjoy spawning
reachmassmurder
halo massmurder
i pwn you
reach or cod
ttg owns live
born sniper
born 2 kill u
I always pwn
smash your xbox
press up 4 10th
play to win
to good 4 GB
So these were some of the names i was going to use or considered all of them are available i checked but i will let you use one for 2100ms :D