Custom Viking360 Constroller from East Seattle Electronics

WetterThanWater

Re: Custom Viking360 Constroller from East Seattle Electroni

"Clear thumbsticks with yellow LEDs added under the thumbsticks and are also tied into the rumble motors so they flash every time the controller shakes..."

The whole controller looks amazing, and the thumbsticks sound really cool :D

WetterThanWater

Fredrow said:
Also if E' does decide to give the new setup a name, he wont go with _____ 2.0...... He likes to come up with actual names.... The macro controller is actually called The Valhalla.... I'm sure he will come up with a sweet catchy name for a new controller..... haha....

He should call it the Valkyrie :]

Fredrow

Silver Viking360 Macro Controller

qagQQ.jpg

GuAgB.jpg

The real only custom thing about this Macro controller is the replacement of the tact switches.

Fredrow

Blue Ball'ah Viking360 Macro Controller

This controller was a super super hard build..... I will give more detail about the controller later on today; I need to finish up the Tubers video of this beast!!!! And it is a fvcking beast straight outta da Middle-East....

Details about this controller:
This is a one-of-kind fully custom Viking360 Macro controller
• Chrome XCM shell
• Blue triggers
• Blue Thumb-sticks with clear base
• Transparent Blue D-pad & Bottom trim
• XCM button LEDz
• Viking360 Macro setup
• Added 1206 SMD Blue LEDz under each trigger
• Blue LEDz under the thumb-sticks; the LEDz are connected to the heavy rumble motor line
• Added (4) 1206 SMD Blue LEDz along the bottom trim; these LEDz are connected to the light rumble motor line
• Built two transistor switch circuits that are used to controller the LEDz from the rumble motor lines then the LEDz are powered from a voltage point that is higher than that of the rumble motor voltage points

3psgB.jpg

2KtQi.jpg

4YqEc.jpg

X5nYA.jpg

hKEWH.jpg

g6hd9.jpg

keuF0.jpg

KWQU8.jpg

(Transistor Switch circuit used to power the Blue LEDz with the rumble motor V+ controlling the transistor)

(The picture quality is not the best because I used my SuperSonic eVo to snap these pics)

Here is the YouTube video link; Blue Ball'ah Viking360 Macro Controller

Xx Binno xX

I don't know how your work keeps improving man lol every time you put something out it just gets better and better great job man.

Fredrow

Here is another awesome custom controller I just finished up for my friends cousins birthday (talk about the world’s best gift!!!) I’m calling this beast the ‘RWB Raven with Purple Wingz’ The best thing about this controller is the purple LEDz under the thumbsticks, the main reason for thinking that is because the thumbstick LEDz are used as the indicator LEDz for the Viking360 Legacy chip!!!

• Red Top Shell w/ White Bottom Shell
  • Black Bottom Trim
  • White D-Pad
  • ABXY Buttons from the new Silver Transformer Microsoft controllers
  • White Bumpers w/ Black Triggers
  • Clear Thumbsticks w/ Purple LEDz under the Thumbsticks
  • Black Top Trim
  • Red (player indicator) LEDz
  • Raven Tact Switches located on the top shell
  • 3.5mm jack programming option

Top View of Controller
RwCrl.jpg

Bottom View of Controller
guJme.jpg

Fredrow

Here are the pics of the awesome purple thumbstick LEDz being used as the Raven's mode indicators!!!!

Left Purp Wing
64bLq.jpg

Right Purp Wing
aRVSt.jpg

Purple Wings
6Apzp.jpg

Fredrow

Here is a shell swap I just did for a customer. This person went from the plain Black Macro controller into a new sweet GOW3 Macro controller!!!

Q2KSV.jpg

NGQHe.jpg

Fredrow

Another sick custom controller I finished up last week. It's the Viking360-Tiger Macro controller!! (Hydro-Dipped Shell)

UToo7.jpg

FZZ2l.jpg

HxDwp.jpg

obo

Amazing work as always Fredrow.
Just curious, how long do these controllers usually take to make?

Fredrow

Not to long. The biggest wait is from the paint shop and for each Hydro Dipped shell its about a 2-week turnaround....

Fredrow

Here is another super sick custom Xbox360 controller brought to you by your boy FREDROW @ East-Seattle-Electronics!!!
This controller is jammed back full of goodies
• Viking360 board installed as a Raven
• All 4-player LEDz tied into each other so they are always on no matter which slot your synced up to on the Xbox360 side
• 2-LEDz under the D-pad and 2-LEDz one under each trigger and those 4-LEDz are also tied into the ROL of the controller
• XCM button LED kit that is tied into the rumble-motor lines and are being powered from two added transistor circuits
• 3.5mm jack programming option installed
• RED LEDz for the ROL
• Clear shell
• Yellow triggers
• Stock black Microsoft thumbsticks and bottom + top trim and bumpers

3wYI9.jpg

fh9it.jpg

sT1yu.jpg

v49VJ.jpg

modded matt

Nope, but I am.

Fredrow went to work directly for Microsoft. I run Acidmods and help Viking when and where I can. Let me know if you want something custom done.

I do custom builds and send ins. you can order custom shells and triggers or parts and send them to me for assembly into your controller, or tell me what you want and I can order and build them for you. I keep a stock on hand of all viking mod chips. My prices and warranty are equal to Vikings with the addition of any custom work. send ins will be negotiated prior to sending parts.

Last edited: