D.I.Y. Guy Here

mavic

Hello Everyone I am posting here because I didnt see any formal introduction thread. So that said whats up guys? Im waiting for my D.I.Y. kit to arrive from Fredrow which shipped today.... Big props to him BTW as I ordered lastnight and he had it in the mail this morning with a tracking number quickly following. Very professional dude. if your new here check out his site where I got the kit.... http://www.east-seattle-electronics.com/.
Sooo I dont have the Viking yet but I do have some pics of my old 555 timer rapidfire I built like 2 years ago.
mods are:

555 timer rapidfire
XCM smooth black controller shell. with lighted buttons
cobalt blue LED ring.

controller2.jpg

controller1.jpg

and even before that a controller I made using the led1 to produce rapidfire.... this was my first attemt at a diy project.

Picture023.jpg

Picture027.jpg

I know what your thinking that button is huge! but I liked it more than the small tac switch im now using on the XCM case.

Im stoked to be doing a real modded controller and I have some plans on things I want to do.... Imma start off with a white shell and do yello/orange led ring and a duo v360 setup. then adding 2 tac switches for X and Y for drop shots and reload... this way the tac switches for the duo can just control the modes and on/off function.
I saw fredrow took the tac from the joysticks and did it that way using tactical setting on mw2..... this is a great Idea but I like my knife button on the joystick. also I want to paint the white shell fall camo. but thats down the road.
if anyone wants to add me to play some MW1 or MW2 my GT is in my sig.
peace! -Terry