Dedicated thread for MW3 on PS3 with programmable Ragnarok Controller?

odingalt

Staff member
Just curious if anyone knows if there is going to be multiple drop shot modes for the ps3 update. I think that it is part of the new xbox update ie) where you will drop shot while hip firing, but not with ADS-ing (mode 2). I really hope that we'll be able to do this with the ps3 controller eventually...thoughts?

Yesssss. That's the first update needed for the new driver update for PS3. Should be available late this weekend.

odingalt

Staff member
I have the driver update but I'm having trouble with the driver flashing utility. Twice my test controller has had a short circuit develop in the light-up LED thumbsticks on my mod, screwing up the whole works. I have to drive down to the shop which is a half hour round trip to fix it which is incredibly difficult on the weekdays as I work at the local power company in the day time. I have a three day weekend coming up so I will be able to work heavily on it again starting tomorrow night. So I'm about a week behind schedule right now :-( I was trying to release it last weekend, I thought it was a software bug all day on Sunday until I flashed the controller with a really old software (that I knew was not buggy) and the thing still had problems, that's when I discovered the hardware was at fault lol

kkashrules

Has anyone tried any faster speeds, I have mine set to 27. I used type 95, mp7, mk14, and have no trouble with firing rate or accuracy. This also seems to boost the striker as well, some lmg's get an increase in rate and a decreased recoil. The shots are grouped closer together not spread out All over the place. Most people I played with call me trigger shot whatever that is.. I tried these three setting and the all seem cool 23.3 25 27 the last seem to work on every gun I've used, but the Barrett goes crazy as well as pistols. It is almost like having double tap this is on mw3 by the way.

jdsherman

RSASS/dragunov- 18-20 sps controllably with kick. without kick tends to recoil straight up and bring you off target.

AS50/Barret- 2.3-3.5 sps (controllable) with the full auto rapid fire

HyPeR-X

The PS3 Ragnarok universal driver v1.3 is out

I was wondering wheter it would be posible to update the fast reload glitch. You know when you reload, you can cancel the animation by pressing the sprint button? I do this manualy for the SCAR-L and it saves me a great amount of time. Doing this automaticly would be great!

Second; The semtex fast reload glitch doesnt seem to be working, somehow I keep throwing the semtex after reloading which could potantialy get myself killed :p

odingalt

Staff member
I was wondering wheter it would be posible to update the fast reload glitch. You know when you reload, you can cancel the animation by pressing the sprint button? I do this manualy for the SCAR-L and it saves me a great amount of time. Doing this automaticly would be great!

Second; The semtex fast reload glitch doesnt seem to be working, somehow I keep throwing the semtex after reloading which could potantialy get myself killed :p

Ok I'm really confused by your post. v1.3 driver has fast reload, semtex fast reload, and trophy system fast reload. Is there another fast reload glitch that I'm not aware of ????

HyPeR-X

Ok I'm really confused by your post. v1.3 driver has fast reload, semtex fast reload, and trophy system fast reload. Is there another fast reload glitch that I'm not aware of ????

When you reload on the PS3 you press the square button, when you see the bullets added you can cancel the reload animation by pressing sprint forward (left stick down + forward) Saves you a lot of time and works perfectly for me when doing manualy.

Semtex fast reload is annoying as it throws the semtex, thropy not tried yet.

odingalt

Staff member
When you reload on the PS3 you press the square button, when you see the bullets added you can cancel the reload animation by pressing sprint forward (left stick down + forward) Saves you a lot of time and works perfectly for me when doing manualy.

Semtex fast reload is annoying as it throws the semtex, thropy not tried yet.

Semtex fast reload is not supposed to throw the semtex, it's supposed to throw/cancel. I've tested it a bazillion times on my console, are you sure you're in the right mode? Sprint/fast reload would be possible on the XBOX360 macro but no other controllers, macro is the only one that connects to the analog directions of the sticks :-(

SlickNick

Not sure if I should ask here, but I'll try. For the next driver update what are the chances of getting an auto aim function? Ie. where you can pull the right trigger and it will ADS for you. Might not be a bad idea? My only con would be having to choose bw that and auto drop shop...

haVOC1787

here are the best quick scope delay I have found with the msr quickdraw 32 34 36 38 40. 34-36 works the best for me. I was wondering if it was possible to update the quickscope button to the r1 button? THanks