Destiny Beats questions.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Hey viking members! I was curious to how many members have been playing destiny beta? Wanted to see if anyone has found any glitches besides rapid fire like quick reloads and such! Also curious to see maybe of its anything like halo. I'm interested to see if any old halo glitches may work for this game such as BXRR, BYYRR and RRXYYRRX! Might be somethin g to look into if anyone has time to tinker with this! Also if u have made anything for this game please share. Its peaking my interest. I never pre orderd so I Dont have a beta code and want to get the run down.

JIM WALKER

Hi N3rdy, I get my beta codes tomorrow for xb1, I may well have a spare one, if you want one that is, if so let me know, I will message you on your xb1 account with the code, sadly we only have 3 days to try it out ..... anyway, your the expert glitch finder so relying on you to give us the info, lol

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Sounds good Jim I'f u score two beta codes. If so I'll have to go cornusmax to 360 macro.

If all else happens I can always post my findings and bonefisher can convert them to berserker format.

I Dont think it will be hard to copy macro timelines to beserker format so if so goes so I'll post up anything I can create and will pull every trick in my book to see what's possible!

JIM WALKER

Sounds good Jim I'f u score two beta codes. If so I'll have to go cornusmax to 360 macro.

If all else happens I can always post my findings and bonefisher can convert them to berserker format.

I Dont think it will be hard to copy macro timelines to beserker format so if so goes so I'll post up anything I can create and will pull every trick in my book to see what's possible!

I will get 3 codes apparently, one is already promised, one for myself of course, you will get the third, btw, I can also convert from macro to rune, so look forward to anything you find, I can then create for myself .... btw, have sent you a PM on AM

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Yeeeeeeaaaàa! I'm downloading it now. Had to head to my parents to use there computer to fix my ps3 ragnarok firmware. V1.8 bugs out on me. Won't let me use turbo knives # lame. Going to downgrade to V1.5 Anyone else having this issue? Also programming mode does not work on fly. Tac + R1 - L1 tap R2 or any other combo like square does not take it into programming mode. Please share if u have same response!

bonefisher

After I seen a you tube vid on this game and the guy putting lipstick on his player ..... shut me down on going any farther... plus the gun matches looked a little crappy !

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

All I can say to that is WTF. Sounds pretty fruity! I'm just going to explore any exploites possible not go all drag lol.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

So far no ground breaking stuff. Semi autos are slow & humanized. Auto sprint is nice. One thing is when sprinting LS movements are slow. If u can turn joystick LS sensitivity up to 100% when sprinting that might be a big help. Fast reloads seem to only work with sprint method and shave no real time off. I only have a semi auto riffle. I should of checked the burst riffle out. Anyway I tried melee double shot glitch like halo 2 with no success. I'll keep playing around and see what I can come up with.