Does the PS3 Ranarok controller have anti-recoil & can play BF3 with it ?

tlfarren

I am interested in buying the $139.99 PS3 macro controller.The if its also capable for play with BF3. I have an anti-recoil chip I installed for COD & BFBC2. And it was fantastic until R3 started throwing me out of the tank from the most advanced wear I ever saw. Maybe 3 months before R3 had a deep grove from pushing up that it would go in and have a different reaction then you wanted and screw you up in battle.So somebody let me know if this macro Ranarok controller can download programs that has anti-recoil,rapid-fire and other moves that can be used on BF3

odingalt

Staff member
Nope, the PS3 Ragnarok isn't like the XBOX360 Macro controller. There's no anti-recoil - the Ragnarok doesn't connect to the analog joysticks.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
He has it programmed to where it pulls down on the joystick a little bit when your shooting I think. That would be the only way that I can think of. To test that you can waste all the ammo in both of your guns and still try to shoot with it. If your gun starts creeping down then that would be how he did it.

odingalt

Staff member
how did this guy in England get a chip made that stopped recoil on COD & BFBC2? I have it.

Probably the same way the macro does it :). I'm not sure if PS3 sticks are different, but on XBOX360 controllers, you just connect a wire to the "Center" peg of the potentiometer that the joysticks use and drive the line high or low with the modchip depending on if you want it to jerk up or down.