Dreaded Joy Stick Drag

Spliffs is Dead

I have had a Macro for a while now and it has started to to the horrible slight pull to the right on my Left Stick. Do you offer a repair service for this kind of thing? I have never opened the controller my self, or anyone for that matter. I love my Macro to much to see it like this, and it makes it hard to play sometimes.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Viking does do this I am pretty sure however it is on the pricery side I think because the left trigger has to be removed too. Dont quote me on this though, You can make a support ticket and see what they say about it. Standard shop fee is 50$. They will give you an estimate over there on how much it will be though.

Spliffs is Dead

Thanks MJ, I feel like my Unicorn has a broken horn. I would rather spend a lil bit to get it fixed, rather then buy a new Macro, Even though I dont see them in the Store anymore. Assuming they have sold the last of them.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Anytime man! Yeah they have went out of stock however they will make an appearance later on down the line in the Viking company!

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
I hope your Unicorn recovers. How did it happen? And Joystick drag is pretty common on any controller.

Spliffs is Dead

It is not extremely bad, but bad enough to drive me crazy. Not so much on MW3 because I move around a lot. But other games I use my Macro on like Minecraft it gets annoying fighting the controller on keeping my guy standing still.

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
Oh i see were your coming from I've had that problem with multiple controllers in the past but it's never been that bad.