E3 briefing, what's your thoughts!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
So I see E3 opened up with COD advanced warfighter. My opinion I wish they would just bury COD already. Its gone from classic WW11 and Vietnam to some horrible future take on warfare.

I see money controlles everything and M$ opens up with their cash cow. This is just my opinion but COD is horrible. The game mechanics are garbage and Dont suite players with extra ordinary gaming skills. It throws out handicaps for players who (let's be real here) suck. They need to go back to were the game speeds are the same as everyone else. Do away with perk systems, balance out the weapons more fairly & stop charging people for new overpowered weapons only given to u if u buy the dlc packs.

An ways I feel advanced war fighter looks a little too simialer to Titanfall if u ask me. Looks like COD is living up to their greedy ways again. 3 words to sumarize it: Unoriginal rip off.

Overall the presentation was very dry & boring. I'm still waiting for that next gen wow factor. Xbox has been real sluggish on delivering the titles they promised us @ the last E3. Well I'll keep my fingers crossed that we can see some real next gen games soon and no more crap warfair titles!

Well that's my opinion feel free to post yours here about what u seen or feel about the E3 briefing.

Last edited:
i agree that i feel a bit underwhelmed by what saw on the e3 briefing, was dissapointed in the new fable which was a game i liked in the past, as for advanced warfare it looks like they have gone for gimmicks, bells and whistle;s rather than keeping a real combat feel and trying something new but keep to the ethos of the earlier cod games which is why i bought and enjoyed them, i have disliked cod ghosts more than any other and i was hoping for something to reignite my love of the series but so far i dont see anything to do so, time will tell and as more details emerge and i might be proved wrong (hopefully), i am looking forward to Destiny and i received my beta code tonight and hope it live;s up to the hype.

JIM WALKER

Interesting comment there white, regarding cod looking like titanfall, my original thoughts about titanfall was that it was very much like cod with robots, I too was totally underwhelmed Regency, nothing so far has impressed me, time will tell ..... btw, I too have just got my Destiny beta code, again, hope it lives up to the hype .....

bonefisher

My opinion is the games net code is broke and they think they have it all good...not... Battlefield 4 just fixed there's and what a difference!

i like life to be simple if i want titanfall i buy titanfall, if i want COD i buy COD, not some mongrel hybrid, where"s the innovation next gen should bring?

JIM WALKER

i like life to be simple if i want titanfall i buy titanfall, if i want COD i buy COD, not some mongrel hybrid, where"s the innovation next gen should bring?

For a lot of these companies, especially the big guys, their only aim is to make money the easiest way possible, next gen just gave them an opportunity to exploit us with their old stuff slightly revamped and call it "new"

JIM WALKER

White .... what have you started ?????? You have opened up one huge can of worms mate !!!!!!

Btw, loving all these personal avatars appearing ... lol

odingalt

Staff member
COD has turned into an ADHD's dream -- 100% pure arcade with no strategy and no purpose. Teamwork is meaningless and if you like to get an award for every little thing like farting or taking a piss then COD is the game for you.

Interested in gameplay, then COD is not for you. But if you like shiney blinkey lights and fun noises then try it on for size.

I had high hopes for Titanfall but it ended up being COD with big robots. Now holding out for Destiny which actually looks a lot like Halo but at least with some creative improvements. We'll see. I got burned out on Halo a long long time ago as well.

Call of Duty World at War for the win! :)

odingalt

Staff member
Also I've grown really tired in COD of having to log 2000 hours of gameplay just to unlock half of the weaponry. Some of us have responsibilities. Now that I can't afford to game 10 hours a day, COD is sort of ruined. I start at lvl 0, where I am handed a rubber knife (because you have to be lvl 2 to unlock a pointy stick) and spawn in front of an organized clan of 8 elite assassins wielding laser guided bomb rocket guns.