extra drop-shot modes & forward backward mode option

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I think it would be beneficial to add forward backward mode option to the ragnarok so u don't have to go through ten modes to get back to your original setting also if there was two more sub-modes to drop-shot were you aim fire drop then when done firing u automatically stand up also hip shot to prone then stand up automatically when done firing.

odingalt

Staff member
I remember a post on this a few months back, I was struggling with figuring out exactly what button combination should be used to accomplish this? Mind you the mod is complicated and supports several different button layouts, so figuring out a button combo to go forth and back is difficult.

There are mods that let you go back and forth, but those mods also only let you turn one mod on at a time. There are tradeoffs when picking a feature set, I opted for multiple mods on at the same time vs. forward and backward scrolling.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Thanks for the 411 i have no knowlege in writting programs and to run multiple mods is way better than going forward and back and be confined to just one setting at a time.

odingalt

Staff member
Wondering if we just took the easy route and installed a second mod switch on the Ragnarok and told the software to run backwards when that switch is being held down?

Moneybagz

I think it would be beneficial to add forward backward mode option to the ragnarok so u don't have to go through ten modes to get back to your original setting also if there was two more sub-modes to drop-shot were you aim fire drop then when done firing u automatically stand up also hip shot to prone then stand up automatically when done firing.

I want that drop shot mod for the legacy software as well...it would be so EPIC!...the backward forward option would be okay..but if i couldnt be done..then i would really care. i have the odins raven btw.