FAL rapid?

gamergirl

All my FAL rapids skip now :(
any chance of someone playing around with something so I can have my gorgeous FAL back rocking please. Don't even know what rapid is the fastest and I'm at a point now where I'm stuck. Any help would be unreal;)

bonefisher

Send me the one skipping on you and I'll turn it down if your not able yet! You have all the fastest rapid fires it is just tuning for your connection!

bonefisher

Here are three you can try! They go on RT! If you want we can put on LT! Tell me which one you like!

Attachments

• BO A CLASS FAL RF.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 22
  • BO FAL FAST RF.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 16
  • BO Grade A FAL.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 15

gamergirl

hey, ive been messing around with Sgts, calvins, CLASS RF, Fastest black ops, Black ops mega fast, and its doing my head in, on 4 bat green connection, I go faster and slower when tweaking, but cant find that sweet spot, just put it all back to default and seems to be rocking there I think, its very hard :(

gamergirl

the fastest V4, seems to be the fastest and best one so far, is it the fastest? (I know each is different) but when I switch to that one its very fast

bonefisher

I actually turned mine down a lot just for the skipping go away! The game has changed since I played! Well try them out and let me know!

gamergirl

with them all back at default they are working better, just when there are mobs of ppl it jams up some times, don't know if this is some kind of bo1 rapid fire patch :( FML, I really don't like bo2 so im hoping to get this fal going so I can enjoy bo1 more lol

bonefisher

I just had killed it in BO2 with my new FAL RF! Yea if your gun is jamming it needs to be turned down a little! Did you try the ones I sent you yet?

Last edited:

gamergirl

The grade a one is the best one so far. Though it is a tad slow for liking, I've tried speeding it up but had no luck with it being any better. The humanised ones seem to be really fast it half way through starts to skip. I really just need something very fast that I can use constantly with no mod block. I've spent 3 days on this and it's killing me :(

gamergirl

:( dammit lol, I just sped the A FAL (your one) up a lot. and I just went 48-6 :) on team death match.. w***ch FAL RAPID do you rate the best out of your 3 you gave me?

bonefisher

I can tune all of them to do the same! When I was testing them I turned them down about .20 to .30 notches! How far did you have to turn them up?

gamergirl

wow ok, its not a fluke, I thought it was going to be a one off thing, its not, another game 41-7 I turned it up to 2.00,1.98.. haven't tried higher yet, but its flying with no skips.. it was at 1.74 I think

bonefisher

Is it skipping ? If not you can turn it up til you seeing it skip and then Back it down a little to get off of the skipping!

Last edited:

gamergirl

nope its not :D omg! I have my rapid fal back... AWESOME!. I just turned your FAL GRADE A up. to 1.98,1.99, 2.00, 2.01, 2.02 all work amazing, 1.99 is the winner though..

gamergirl

Yeah it worked really well. I was going to ask you if a rapid fire that starts off fast, and then slows down to a nice constant fire during the end of the macro to then repeat itself could be made, eg, very fast to fast to consistent (for mowing down mobs) if you get me?

its probably too hard to do, also do you have any other rapids that I can try edit the speed on? I've tried nearly all of them. And your ones are working the best, so thank you bones