FAL rapid?

bonefisher

They only become full auto if you put the attachment on the gun and turn it on! Which the FAL select switch when on fires about 468 rpm's when you put your RF on it runs about 515 rpm's ! More or less the RF is saving you an attachment to use something else!

gamergirl

Ok you'll have to explain a little better sorry. Because I have had the FAL burst attachment on and it fires alot slower then without it. Also when the swat has full auto on what would I use? Full auto macro? Rapid fire seat elite? Or nothing as it will be full auto with attachment??

bonefisher

Ok you'll have to explain a little better sorry. Because I have had the FAL burst attachment on and it fires alot slower then without it. Also when the swat has full auto on what would I use? Full auto macro? Rapid fire seat elite? Or nothing as it will be full auto with attachment??
Nothing because it wii be full auto with the attachment on!

bonefisher

With the FAL I use my RF and then for attachments I put quick draw and adjustable stock for raising weapon quicker and for strafing side to side faster!

gamergirl

All good over bo2 now anyway.
Hows that variable speed bo1 rapid going. FYI, the bo2 rapid FAL elite at .92 works good in bo1 as well as the humanized ones. What about combining the two or 3 rapid fires. (Bo1 grade A FAL aswell) to make a nice variable rapid fire. Need it to start fast then even out then peak, slow down and repeat? Pretty much one fire, then another and another with different speeds would work insane ;)

bonefisher

Been messing around a little with the rapid fires might have a new one come out this weekend with all the guns!

gamergirl

ok ;) "hey" do you think that the mw2 jitter RF could be modified to do all silent shots on the g11, can it be edited like with a RT in there somewhere, even if there are somesilent shots lol, i really want to own ppl with an unbeatable jitter.. bones pls help lol

bonefisher

I already had tried it with one we built for these auto fires in BO2! Working on something with the snipers at the moment but when I get a chance I'll look at it again!

gamergirl

bones is this for bo1? for the g11.? or fal, could you make me something like the swat auto fire for g11 in bo1, and a new fal rapid when you get a chance I know your busy

bonefisher

Pretty much all of the Call of Duty games you can use these rapid fires! That is the mixed up one you wanted and there are three speeds to them! Go check them out under BO2 forum! I had tried the g11 but no dice yet!

Boricua

@gamergirl all u need in bo1 is the snake glitch macro + the universal jitter and u will mess ppl up bad. Try it u will see.