FAL vs. SMR Issues

So I downloaded NYJetsNY's macro for the fal rapid fire. Then I unlocked the SMR and tried to use the same macro. I have noticed that the SMR doesnt work with the FAL macro. I dont want to have to waste a point on select fire when I have this amazing controller. Is there any macro out there that can make the SMR fire fast as the FAL one but also work with the FAL? Im looking to use 1 macro for BOTH guns because im tired of just using the FAL. The SMR gives me a lot of success with using my trigger finger (not very fast) so I know I could do some major damage if I could find the right macro.

Lastly, if there is a macro for the SMR that works for both it and the FAL and I have missed it somewhere in the forums please link me in this thread (if you have used it/had success/know where it is) because I cannot seem to find it lol.

Thanks a lot everyone.

George

I don't think its possible to have the SMR shooting at the same speed of the FAL, If you wanted to use the same macro for both the guns you could just make one for the SMR and it would work on the FAL but it wouldn't be the fastest the FAL could go because the cap for how fast it can shoot is higher for the FAL than the SMR. You might as well make another page for the SMR's shot rate then you can just switch between the two.

Last edited:
Yes the SMR is alot slower then the FAL, do too its 2 shot kill damage... Ill post the rapid fire VKS I use for it.