Faster Rapid Fire!!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Ill test it now if you want i can do a comparison either way even if it is faster and upload it

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
not trying to flame but my sadly does skip it is fast when no skips however dont know if its faster or not

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
i went into a private match and shot about two hundred bullets and it skipped about 5 or 6 times i could upload a video though? Nice speed anyhow

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
I just shot it another few hundred times only one skip, your internet connection is spiking tune it down by .01 or .02
It's not skipping for me though.

NYjetsNY1

Hate to tell you I shot 1000 bullets and only skipped twice due to connection dropping to two bars. So I know for sure it doesn't skip.

There are so many variables for skips! Controller microsoft circuit board, battery life, connection, xbox, NAT type, Internet speed, controller itself, potentiometer, and many many more. One rapid-fire can't be the one to rule them all. Therefore, any other company except for viking360 has a slow rapid-fire that is made to suit all controllers. For example - 8.0 SPS is slow, but won't skip on any controller. On viking360 controllers, we have gotten speeds of 11-14 SPS! However, on every controller the rapid-fire needs to be made exactly for that due to all of those variables. It is impossible to get a perfect rapid-fire, although you can come very close. But please be aware of all these variables and stop saying "this doesn't skip!" Because, even if it does not skip for you, it has the potential to skip for someone else at speeds that high.

I'm glad you all are very smart with creating macros and have made ones to utilize the viking360 macro controller to the best it can be used on rapid-fire! That is awesome. No other controller can even come close to the speeds we have accomplished with the macro controller. Thanks to everyone creating rapid-fires and be mindful of the speeds.