Features You Would Like To See.. [Post Here]

Ben

If there are any feature's you would like to see added to the preset editor post here.

Please on post your idea's for features, please no comments. This is just going to be a topic full of idea's Einar can take a look at for inspiration.

I will delete any replies that don't contain a idea! You have been warned :D

itztroll

You should make an option to use start/select buttons for turning modes on/off and cycling thru the modes.

Ben. - The Start & Back Buttons Aren't Wired Upto The Viking Chip

Also, maybe make a mode for the stop melee thing (when you hit the knife button and then rb and y it makes it so you can knife/melee faster)

Itz CHARLEY

Ahem!...
Itz CHARLEY said:
Odingalt, can you add an option to shoot rapid fire when you push the tact and shoot normal on the triggers. I know this would cause a problem with switching modes but couldn't you make a combination of buttons change the modes? Firing on the right tact can be really useful when you don't want to constantly be toggling rapid fire on and off.

v360Reflex

Itz CHARLEY said:
Ahem!...
[quote="Itz CHARLEY":1eni0ywz]Odingalt, can you add an option to shoot rapid fire when you push the tact and shoot normal on the triggers. I know this would cause a problem with switching modes but couldn't you make a combination of buttons change the modes? Firing on the right tact can be really useful when you don't want to constantly be toggling rapid fire on and off.
[/quote:1eni0ywz]

I AGREE!!! DO THIS THIS WILL BE AMAZING!! ALSO DO THE BUTTON COMBO :)

Th3_F4ll3n

Itz CHARLEY said:
I dont know for sure but I think this is possible. I would like to remap the knifing button to a tact switch.
I would love to see this! It would only work on tactical (MW2) though.

zackwg23

A preset for a faster riot shield kill, it works like this:

Do a melee attack with your riot shield then take out your equipment and right after switch weapons
This makes it so that you pull out your equipment and put it away really fast canceling the slow melee
animation of the riot shield and letting you melee again almost instantly for cheap kills
For lunge wait for a hit marker. it still works because there's a slight stun on whoever you hit

Step 1 - melee
Step 2 - equipment (rb for me)
Step 3 - switch weapons (y for me)
Step 4 - melee again

itztroll

zackwg23 said:
A preset for a faster riot shield kill, it works like this:

Do a melee attack with your riot shield then take out your equipment and right after switch weapons
This makes it so that you pull out your equipment and put it away really fast canceling the slow melee
animation of the riot shield and letting you melee again almost instantly for cheap kills
For lunge wait for a hit marker. it still works because there's a slight stun on whoever you hit

Step 1 - melee
Step 2 - equipment (rb for me)
Step 3 - switch weapons (y for me)
Step 4 - melee again
This.

Itz CHARLEY

Th3_F4ll3n said:
[quote="Itz CHARLEY":2tco05bl]I dont know for sure but I think this is possible. I would like to remap the knifing button to a tact switch.
I would love to see this! It would only work on tactical (MW2) though.[/quote:2tco05bl]
oh yeah this would be very helpful because when playing on tactical u have to take ur finger off the right thumbstick to hit B and usually u getbeaten cause the other person can hit the button faster.

xX207Xx ON3STAB

i would like to see a drop shot added to right trigger so when you press right trigger to fire gun (mw2) you also dropshot then when you release right trigger you stand back up so therfore pressing right trigger also presses the B button :mrgreen: :p

apcoop7

I do not know a lot about programming but I believe this is possible. I've mentioned this already but I would really like it lol. In Cod WaW you can snake around by sprinting/crouching simultaneously.

mitch14102

I think instead of liking all of the slots in the cusom .hex loader you could only link certain slots. so that if you wanted to use rapidfire without a certain quick reload/COD dropshot you could.

JeremyC95

If your like me, you like to ninja defuse in games like search and destroy. Its hilarious to hear other people's reactions. Well when you ninja defuse if you tap y as fast as you can it makes you look like a dead body to other players, which is really helpful because people will assume your a dead body and just walk right by you. Could you make the Y button rapid fire like as an extra mode? If so thanks It would be pretty awesome

JeremyC95

xX207Xx ON3STAB said:
i would like to see a drop shot added to right trigger so when you press right trigger to fire gun (mw2) you also dropshot then when you release right trigger you stand back up so therfore pressing right trigger also presses the B button :mrgreen: :p

that is a good idea i have to say, that is pretty cool i would definitely install that, drop shotting every time tho would have some problems, like if you were shooting at someone above you, like on the second floor or something, laying down could hurt your accuracy and make them a harder kill

PS3andCOD

Contributor
JeremyC95 said:
If your like me, you like to ninja defuse in games like search and destroy. Its hilarious to hear other people's reactions. Well when you ninja defuse if you tap y as fast as you can it makes you look like a dead body to other players, which is really helpful because people will assume your a dead body and just walk right by you. Could you make the Y button rapid fire like as an extra mode? If so thanks It would be pretty awesome

Seriously? I've never heard that before...

xEZxSNIPEx

I have seen perfect no-scope mods on other websites,will you make one fast. I need A modded controller, and i have seen those controllers with the sleeper with perfect noscope for only 89.99. I will buy one and buy yours if you dont in the next 3 days

PS3andCOD

Contributor
xEZxSNIPEx said:
I have seen perfect no-scope mods on other websites,will you make one fast. I need A modded controller, and i have seen those controllers with the sleeper with perfect noscope for only 89.99. I will buy one and buy yours if you dont in the next 3 days
There is a perfect quickscope mod.