Features You Would Like To See.. [Post Here]

xX207Xx ON3STAB

JeremyC95 said:
xX207Xx ON3STAB said:
i would like to see a drop shot added to right trigger so when you press right trigger to fire gun (mw2) you also dropshot then when you release right trigger you stand back up so therfore pressing right trigger also presses the B button :mrgreen: :p

that is a good idea i have to say, that is pretty cool i would definitely install that, drop shotting every time tho would have some problems, like if you were shooting at someone above you, like on the second floor or something, laying down could hurt your accuracy and make them a harder kill

Ya it would screw up your accuracy if they were above you I didn't think of that but you would be able to aim on them still and then shoot and stand shoot and stand and would be able to fake them out if I'm running around drop shotting I ushally hide from people above me and run around behind them :) I use ninja lol I just think it be alot easiear to hold rt to drop rather then b and would be alot more deadly

modman

Itz CHARLEY said:
[quote="Th3_F4ll3n":28je563y][quote="Itz CHARLEY":28je563y]I dont know for sure but I think this is possible. I would like to remap the knifing button to a tact switch.
I would love to see this! It would only work on tactical (MW2) though.[/quote:28je563y]
oh yeah this would be very helpful because when playing on tactical u have to take ur finger off the right thumbstick to hit B and usually u getbeaten cause the other person can hit the button faster.[/quote:28je563y]

just use tactical button layout (mw2) and it will b tac switch

NYjetsNY1

to be able to rapid fire any button (such as y when your dropshotted to appear as a dead body, only to shoot someone)
Also, to be able to switch between mods using other buttons, such as press Y twice to switch modes, etc.

modded matt

I would like to see user programable rf any button. the wwe code is kinda bunk, as it toggles on/off by holding this and pushing that etc. its not a practical mod.

I would like to see the rf function on any button, just press b and it rapid fires b as long as I am holing b just like it would for the trigger.

I would realy like to see the A button rethought, as the A button would be nice for various reasons, cruise controll (hold function) super spin in tigerwoods (RF) I know the delimma behind the A button, however. I attached the viking chip to both bumpers, these are i/o's on the chip that are never used, I cant find one reason to use the bumpers in any code. so I would suggest taking the bumper pins and using them for the A button or even the thumb stick so I can have tactical drop shot.

I know its not practical to write codes for one person or one game, expesially since I am changing the function of the chip. just revise the wwe code to function as a true RF signal on the avail buttons, and I will do the rest.

add this to the preset editor and I will never ask for anything again

A mode with a combination of rapid fire/jitter mod (ex. 27.40/x,y,y medium) that when you press the left trigger to aim down, the weapon will fire in the regular rapid fire you are in, and automatically back to jitter mode when the left trigger is released! Apparently some mod shops are using this combination on their controllers so I'm sure Vicking360 can easily come up with a mod like this since Viking360 is the best period :). This mod could be useful for us who mainly use the jitter mods for our secondary weapons like the Striker, Akimbo Rafficas etc. Since it's a combo mode (2 in 1) this would leave mode two open to add our fast reload or drop shot giving us more power :D, not to mention saving us Hammer users the time of having to switch between jitter mods/rapid fire modes through the sync button especially when in the heat of battle. When is the new hex editor suppose to be released by the way?