Features You Would Like To See.. [Post Here]

shawn123miller

rapid fire on all buttons

could you make rapid fire on all button that are hooked up to the chip and make it so you can choose how fast its tapped and if its auto tapped of if you have to hold the buttons to turbo them and put it on the preset editor

Bruce Banner

LiOnHeArT24 said:
A mode with a combination of rapid fire/jitter mod (ex. 27.40/x,y,y medium) that when you press the left trigger to aim down, the weapon will fire in the regular rapid fire you are in, and automatically back to jitter mode when the left trigger is released! Apparently some mod shops are using this combination on their controllers so I'm sure Vicking360 can easily come up with a mod like this since Viking360 is the best period :). This mod could be useful for us who mainly use the jitter mods for our secondary weapons like the Striker, Akimbo Rafficas etc. Since it's a combo mode (2 in 1) this would leave mode two open to add our fast reload or drop shot giving us more power :D, not to mention saving us Hammer users the time of having to switch between jitter mods/rapid fire modes through the sync button especially when in the heat of battle. When is the new hex editor suppose to be released by the way?

I think this a good suggestion if it's feasible :D

shawn123miller

choice on how to turn on the modes

can you make so we have 100% control on how to turn on the mod speeds for the presest editor by clicking on the slot 1 turn on and off then while the controller is in boot loader mode push buttons together and the presest editor would recognize it so that would be how to turn it on(example. i click on slot 1 turn on and off while controller is in and then i hold LT and X on it says custom where it would normally say how to turn it on.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I doubt that's possible. The PC would have to be able to see what's happening to the controller, and that never happens for any other function.

shawn123miller

i think its possible cause my brother plays battle field bad company 2 on the computer and hooked up a xbox controller to it and it works fine so it is possible

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

shawn123miller said:
i think its possible cause my brother plays battle field bad company 2 on the computer and hooked up a xbox controller to it and it works fine so it is possible
that is completely different

Itz CHARLEY

shawn123miller said:
You can hook an XBox controller to the computer Via PnC and play PC games with it?

shawn123miller

actually its not all that different cause the way the computer recognizes the controller buttons is this program that he downloaded somewhere so its possible( did that answer your questions)

PS3andCOD

Contributor
A wireless controller? Throught the PNC? We've talked about that before, and decided it was not possibele. Link to the program?

Itz CHARLEY

Yeah I just tried playing COd 4 PC with a wireless controller connected with the PnC, and the computer didn't even recognize it.

xiTz CDOGx

thats because you dont have the program but you can buy a PC game and ask for a disc that recognizes the controller

I know we already have fast reload glitch which is beast but is there anyway we can speed up the ADS? If so possibly even faster than that of Sleight of Hand? That would be siiiiiick!

Awfulz

I'd like to see a mode where it taps Y, Y then shoots by just pressing Rt, this is for more accurate intervention no scoping.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Yeah, but then you couldn't switch weapons. It would have to be just Y RT then though, cause your press of Y would count before hand.