First Anti-Recoil M14 10 sensitivity

NYjetsNY1

Title says it all... Put it on RT. It's a WIP... Alpha/Beta etc. I like it on M14 + Python. Its pretty good...

The analog sticks are wicked-messed up so it will look weird but will function perfectly trust me on that one but yes 10 sensitivity only. Only issue is the derecoil of m14 don't use extended mags

Remmnever

When I open it in the timeline editor it doesn't show anything for the right analog, only right trigger. Is that normal?

I probably need to downgrade out of this beta version.

NYjetsNY1

Remmnever said:
Yep I did and I can now magically see the right analog stick in the time line editor.

Yeah. The problem is with betas is that they need testing. Thanks for testing, I'll let odingalt know of the issues.

Krier023

Useful Poster
azagorath said:
i would love to try it but i use sensitivity 7
They are working on the diverse range of sensitivities, but at this time only 10 is available, until someone takes the time to make one.

NYjetsNY1

Krier023 said:
azagorath said:
i would love to try it but i use sensitivity 7
They are working on the diverse range of sensitivities, but at this time only 10 is available, until someone takes the time to make one.
Thanks I just did tomahawk tonight, will do sensitivities maybe tomorrow.

obo

would you care to explain to me how you went about creating this macro?

every single anti-recoil macro i have created has gone horribly wrong and the analog sticks get messed up beyond belief.

NYjetsNY1

obo said:
would you care to explain to me how you went about creating this macro?

every single anti-recoil macro i have created has gone horribly wrong and the analog sticks get messed up beyond belief.

i just worked through the bug... dont worry a fix coming soon + the ability to make true anti recoils.. i saw the beta looking good

jrock407

Hey I'm sryy to be a pain weres the download and does anyone now were to get jayjoes v360sinner and all those other
Realy fast rapid fire wih anti recoil please tel meh :)