Forge is down

odingalt

Staff member
Sorry about this. The app won't connect but you can temporarily connect to the forge here: http://forge.vikingdigital.com:3000 I think it has to do with Apache upgrading on our web server and nuking all of our SSL certificates. If there is anyone good with CPanel, let me know, I'd be happy to hand over the keys to the server so you can go in and try to fix it.

odingalt

Staff member
Ok folks, the viking forge has been restored and your Berserker app should connect to the forge as regular. I apologize for the delay here. Viking is "out of business", but my intention is to continue to pay for the Berserker server for years to come so you guys can keep playing. I like having a web server (for my own personal e-mail among other things) and don't intend on shutting down the server.

neoauspex

Thanks Odingalt, appreciate the update. Looks like the cert has expired for the forums and forge, and this may also be the cause of the application launching only a white screen. Sorry to hear the Viking is out of business, if there's any ongoing support costs I'd be happy to donate if you have time to put a paypal donate button on your page. Is there any way to upload to a controller locally without connecting to the forge?