Found a pretty cool macro exploit!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
So i was messing around trying to find different ways to make my macro play like my ragnarok by running multiple functions through the right trigger and i came up with a genius solution. What I did was make a hip fire rapid fire with drop shot on the RT so I have the option of hip drop shooting my semi automatics or aim in with my LT to do aim drop shot rapid fires. Then I thought what if i could make a macro where the controller thinks the B button is constantly being held down with a on/off toggle all in one. So i created a B canceler tac so when i tap a tac it turns on a player 2 led letting me know that the B button has been deactivated now when I hit my RT i have basic RF." Only assign this to a tac button" I can run around hip fire or aim fire then all i have to do is tap a tac and the B button turns back on so now I can do drop shots on the RT just with the tap of a tac! There is one downside though when u re activate the B button on "player 2 led will turn off when B button is re activated" u will drop prone or if u are prone u will stand up. U can cheat this though if u tap the tac while your firing your weapon. Basically I made a double RT macro for people who dont really like using tac buttons. I.D.K if it sound stupid to u guys but I've been having a lot of fun with it! Here it is just assign it to any tac button and use my hip RF drop shot macro on the RT and go can go to dropshot to regular RF with a tap of a tac!

Attachments

• B drop-Canceler.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 2
  • Fal RF+drop.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 0
Last edited: