Full auto Pump action Shotgun.

Mista DUBstep

Hey guys,
The macro I will upload in about 2 hours from this post, Will give you a fully automatic Pump action Shotgun.
ATM it is still in testing stages, I have a few final tweeks to do here and there, It is currently at V 1.0 However, I think I will make an update for it and release it. Please do not ask me to upload it to the macro Library just yet, When i am finished testing it out I will upload it.

How to use, Well, Right at this very moment, The macro is a "shift" key, So you gotta hold in the tac switch then pull the trigger, However I am thinking it will work just fine on [RT] but like i said, It is still in it's testing stages as of yet.

Please note!
I DO NOT under ANY! circumstances claim to have found this glitch within the game,
I DO however claim to creation of the macro that exploits this glitch!

The information contained in this message and any attachments may be confidential information and may be subject to legal privilege, public interest or legal profession privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, anyuse, disclosure or copying of this message or any attachments is unauthorised.