Full Auto Weapon + Select Fire Rapidfire Speeds

Savage_Raptor

I'm using this trick to help eliminate recoil. I can't seem to find the perfect number for the SCAR-H. Any help would be much appreciated!

Extort

I haven't found a good number for the scar-h either, I might have inadvertently solved two questions at once. Try the Scar-H without select fire at 11.7 the recoil on it is significantly better. If you were wondering that same question about the AN-94 put select fire on the gun and run it at 11.7 as well.

Savage_Raptor

I haven't found a good number for the scar-h either, I might have inadvertently solved two questions at once. Try the Scar-H without select fire at 11.7 the recoil on it is significantly better. If you were wondering that same question about the AN-94 put select fire on the gun and run it at 11.7 as well.

Interesting. I'll try 11.7 and do a couple wall spread tests. A little less recoil would make the SCAR-H a perfect successor to the Galil.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I run a real low RF speed (4.2sps) without using any select fire perk and Ive found it greatly reduces recoil on all automatic weapons.It dosent sacrafice the rate of fire to bad and it keeps all shots on key (no upward kick.) This is also a nice steady speed for the chicom submachine gun. It dosent make your gun climb up which makes it very deadly for long range shots. Try it out and let me know what u guys think. I only play hardcore so its very benifical to me. The decrease in rate of fire dosent hinder me from getting the kill when it comes to a head to head shoot out. I probley cant say the same for core as it takes like half a clip to drop someone opposed to just 1 to 2 bullets in hardcore to kill someone.