G36 0 recoil

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Ok so I figured out the sps for the xbox to make this gun have no recoil and thats 30sps, but its different on PS3. Ok here is what rapid fire speed u need to achieve no recoil, go to your ragnarok firmware and load this speed in (10.3) Bam there u go. I have a macro controller a xbox ragnarok controller and of course a ps3 ragnarok. I have compared them all to the macro standards and they all work the same. the great thing about this is it really dosen't slow your rate of fire down that much and when your pulling head shots from all across the map just remember who hooked u up! Also special thanks to BOBDUDE for creating this macro. He inspired me to find the sps that eliminates the recoil on this gun. Please try it out and post back in this forum of what u think.

Last edited:

azagorath

so set the speed to 10.3 for xbox in the customization software. how about other rifles like SCAR ? have you ever test with it

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

No i belive this is the only automatic gun in the game that works to reduce recoil to 0 and only slow the rate of fire very little. U can try different speeds but i think this gun is unique in how the kick dont pick up when rate of fire is slowed down.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

I dont play BF3 u would literally have to mess around with all sorts of different speeds to find a medium were it will slow the rate of fire on fully autos were it will reduce the kick but remain effective in battle.