G36C 0 Recoil Macro

BOBDUDE

Mine's on 7, but it doesn't use any right stick method of controlling recoil so it shouldn't really matter, its more of a very rapid bursting process

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Sounds good Ill try it out soon maybe this is a new way for all anti-recoils? I had this idea awhile ago however could never get the right balance of anti-recoil and fire rate so I gave up.

BOBDUDE

I can only seem to make it work with weapons with relatively high fire rates
So an mk46 variant is attainable or even pm-9, but cm901 and m60 seem to be off the table

akirahiroshima

That is the weapon I am currently using with a slower rapid fire. I am getting 0 recoil! It's deadly from far away. but up close engagements are kind of iffy.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Set normal trigger pulls and the RF one to the trigger and the other to a tac. Or on the Ragnarok I beleive it has a mode where it does not RF when ADS... Definatly possible to set up when the jitter works like that...

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
Set normal trigger pulls and the RF one to the trigger and the other to a tac. Or on the Ragnarok I beleive it has a mode where it does not RF when ADS... Definatly possible to set up when the jitter works like that...

The 360 Ragnarok doesn't have a mode where rapidfire isn't enable when you ADS. Maybe the PS3 one does, but my 360 Rag can't do that to my knowledge. There's other mods that you can set to not activate when you ADS, but not rapidfire unless you're playing zombies.

LMAO MODS

great find i found with my old 50 mode mod the 10 sps does the same thing and 12 sps gives you less recoil on the scar L idk really that much about sps but im guessing the macro is differant then other mods

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I think the PS3 one is the same actually... Maybe this should be added to the update list, it would probably be simple to do, just the opposite of the jitter modes that shoot normally when you ads.

BOBDUDE

These guns work with the macro: g36c, scar, mp7
however this is easy to optimize for many more guns and I've even made a much faster firing one for the g36 with same accuracy, Unfortunately my computer crapped out so I can't post them but encourage others to try

BOBDUDE

Haha well I stumbled upon basically by pure luck, but after it affirmed that this kind of macro was even possible I probably made one tuned into about 12 guns with as little fire rate reduction as possible. Unfortunately my computer died so I'm on a phone, and I was hoping a skilled macro developer could take a crack at it cough* you cough*

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Haha well I stumbled upon basically by pure luck, but after it affirmed that this kind of macro was even possible I probably made one tuned into about 12 guns with as little fire rate reduction as possible. Unfortunately my computer died so I'm on a phone, and I was hoping a skilled macro developer could take a crack at it cough* you cough*

Haha I will take a crack at it just for you. But stop really your making me blush! I will try to tweak it the best I can in the next week upload it back here with majority of the credit given to you and pretty much my named mentioned in the description if that is cool with you. Either way I will take a look at it and upload it back.

Boricua

Haha I will take a crack at it just for you. But stop really your making me blush! I will try to tweak it the best I can in the next week upload it back here with majority of the credit given to you and pretty much my named mentioned in the description if that is cool with you. Either way I will take a look at it and upload it back.

Looking forward to either one of you guys to upload the Updated Version of this macro. this macro is insane.

I've been accused of hacking a couple times in-game because I kill ppl from so far away with the mp7 lol... haven't tried it with the Scar but will try soon.