Gears of War 2: Seriously 2.0

NYjetsNY1

Jigamafre said:
I have made a macro for getting Seriously 2.0 while sleeping if anyone is interested.

Wanna make sure the macro has a description that explains its function and what it does and where to assign it and whatnot, then upload it to the library?

NYjetsNY1

Jigamafre said:
Whenever I made it I did put the description in. Or do I have to put it on the sites description of it?

Nevermind, if you had a description that is fine! So did you upload it to the library yet?

Jigamafre

First time. How do I do that?

Also I was playing just now and my controller is acting up. When I try to start recording it blinks really quick like its about to then stops. I tried taking the battery pack out and putting it back in. Then turned the controller on and there is about a 5 sec delay from when I press the power button to when the lights tun on....

Also cant get it to go into program mode.

NYjetsNY1

Jigamafre said:
First time. How do I do that?

Also I was playing just now and my controller is acting up. When I try to start recording it blinks really quick like its about to then stops. I tried taking the battery pack out and putting it back in. Then turned the controller on and there is about a 5 sec delay from when I press the power button to when the lights tun on....

I guess I can upload it for you and give credit to you...

To fix the controller problem, it is 100% a firmware issue. No big deal.

Watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5oVuclv ... r_embedded

You need to update your firmware. To get the required firmware updater and firmware, visit this page: http://viking360.com/download-software- ... back-moves

MAKE SURE YOU USE 100% FRESH / NEW BATTERIES.

Jigamafre

I am using new batteries and everyting but still can't get the controller to go into program mode so I can't update fimware.

NYjetsNY1

Jigamafre said:
I am using new batteries and everyting but still can't get the controller to go into program mode so I can't update fimware.

Alright, make sure the new batteries are actual batteries - nothing rechargeable.

Turn off the controller.
Remove the battery pack
Hold Start
Keep holding.
Insert the battery pack.

Try that 3 or 4 times till you see 2 pink LEDs.

If that doesn't work:

Turn off the controller.
Remove the battery pack.
Press Start.
Plug it in to your computer.
Keep holding start.
Insert battery pack.

NYjetsNY1

When you buy a controller, an account is created for you for warranty and to upload macros.

The username is your e-mail. If you forgot your e-mail or need a new account to be made, PM odingalt. Otherwise:

If you forgot your password, we can reset it for you. Your new password will be emailed to the email address you gave us when you purchased your controller.

Put your email address in the form on this page and click “reset password”. You should receive an email containing your new password within a few minutes. If you don’t see it soon, try checking your spam or junk folder. Sometimes automated emails like resetting a password will get flagged as spam by your email provider. If you still need help, please contact our support department.

http://viking360.com/reset-password

Punisher

I am following the directions for this macro... I am holding my tac button immediatly after I hit load checkpoint... I'm on casual... My guy just spins (very slowly) in circles and shoots the wall from time to time... never kills any enemies... been going on for 30 mins maybe? HELP!

NYjetsNY1

Punisher said:
I am following the directions for this macro... I am holding my tac button immediatly after I hit load checkpoint... I'm on casual... My guy just spins (very slowly) in circles and shoots the wall from time to time... never kills any enemies... been going on for 30 mins maybe? HELP!

He probably had different settings then you. In a month's time I will be cleaning out the macro library and this macro will probably get deleted because it only works for him.