General question in regards to macro software

My question is regarding continiously looping macros. When I deactivate the macro it continues to loop. Is their a way to make it so when it is deactivated it stops the macro?

JIM WALKER

My question is regarding continiously looping macros. When I deactivate the macro it continues to loop. Is their a way to make it so when it is deactivated it stops the macro?[/Q

If its a rune for the berserker, not a problem, firstly, bring up your rune, you will see at the top right the save button, next to that there is an icon that says "playback behaviour" click it and a list appears, choose "loop until release then stop" that will sort your problem ...

If its a macro, open the macro, top right of the macro page is what looks like a cog wheel, click it and a box will appear, there is a drop down menu point, click it and select " loop until button is released then terminate the macro immediately" problem sorted ....

Last edited:
On a berzerker if I deactivate a rune is it possible that a continous macro "I want to spam even when I"m not pressing the button," can be terminated when its rune is deactivated?

bonefisher

What? You can make it where you hit the button and activate the rune to run the whole time til you hit the button to deactivate it! Yes!

What? You can make it where you hit the button and activate the rune to run the whole time til you hit the button to deactivate it! Yes!
LOL Not what I was trying to convey, but its a moot point now.

bonefisher

yes if your talking about setting two things on one button! you can spam one with a on/off toggle! yes you can go crazy on the berserker! what are you trying to do? what game?

bonefisher

Why don't you have that just on the 2 tac? Tap 2 tac on for rocket fire and tap again for off! Simple! The setting on the rune you have is correct for what you want! Other than you don't need the extra step by pulling RT unless you want to but would just put something else there like a rapid fire or just a anti-recoil!

Why don't you have that just on the 2 tac? Tap 2 tac on for rocket fire and tap again for off!
I have tac 2 reserverved for my special ability as a pilot. I want the rockets to fire when I fire at a enemy titan as soon as they lock on. The rockets I use lock on to titans so you can fire all you want and not have to worry about wasting your rockets. It works good for me except when my titan dies and I eject. I fly into the air and throw my ordance. Or worse I die and then spawn throw my grenades and kill myself lol. I like your plan, it would definitly be safer for me.