Girlfriend's XB1 controller

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
She loves it. Its just one of my 1 year anniversary gifts to her. We going to go out where we first meet then next week I have reservations @ the coast.

Its nice that we both loves games. I dont know many other women that can put up with my modding ocd lol.

bonefisher

She loves it. Its just one of my 1 year anniversary gifts to her. We going to go out where we first meet then next week I have reservations @ the coast.

Its nice that we both loves games. I dont know many other women that can put up with my modding ocd lol.
You found a rare one there Brian! Enjoy the game!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Awesome Controller White Someday I hope I can Make Controllers Like that :)
U can totally do this hope. Its just a kit shell on eBay. If u can take out like 14 screws u can do this lol. Shells are already painted ready to swap. I did a led swap and that's a good first mod challenge. Watch YouTube videos and practice soldering on anything u can. U will get there.

HopeAndLove

Thanks For the Motivation White Im hopefully Taking Engineering Technology in highschool as a Softmore so I hope I can do a Mod Install as A project. Nice Controller and Your a Lucky One to have a Girlfriend Like that ;-)