Got ban from xbox live.

Boricua

Here's the messege I got from the Xbox enforcement team..

Xbox LIVE Notification of Temporary Suspension: Inappropriate content in your profile

[DO NOT REPLY to this email address. It is not monitored. ]

This email is to notify you that your Xbox LIVE account privileges have been temporarily suspended due to inappropriate content in the profile for your gamertag. The inappropriate content was discovered in the Motto, Bio, Location, Name and/or Personal Picture.

The following content for the gamertag associated with this Windows Live ID was brought to our attention and was determined to have violated the Code of Conduct and/or Terms of Use:

Bio F#&k the Illuminati the bank lords and their propaganda bull**** they try to feed us. Everyone open ur eyes before is too late.

Your profile was brought to the attention of the LIVE Enforcement Team through complaints filed by other Xbox LIVE users or in the course of our operation of the service. The LIVE Enforcement Team has reviewed the complaints and other evidence regarding this content and determined it violates the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and/or Code of Conduct. Because this content is in violation, the LIVE Enforcement Team has deleted the content and issued a temporary suspension.

You have been sent a message in the Xbox LIVE Dashboard notifying you when your suspension will end. During this suspension, you will not be able to log into Xbox LIVE. Your Xbox LIVE privileges will be automatically reinstated at the end of your suspension period.

Customer Support is not able to modify or provide any further details about your suspension. Additionally, the duration of your suspension is subject to change without prior notice by the LIVE Enforcement Team if we discover additional evidence of violations.

Microsoft expects that all customers abide by the Code of Conduct. The Code of Conduct provides guidelines for appropriate behavior while using the service. Your failure to abide by the Code of Conduct in the future may result in, among other things, longer suspension periods or cancellation of your account.

Idk if it was because of the first word or because of what I had on there. Even tho I had that for long long time now they decide I've violated the code of conduct. I even forgot about it until now... I really don't think it was the first word because I see ppl use foul words on their profile all the time...

Bear94

U can't have any curse words or bio art in ur bio I've been banned for both of those because they consider bio art modding because you have to use a program

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Yeah the reason they havent banned you before was because your profile was not brought up to them before. Several people pretty much filed complaints on you and then your profile kind of went to a watched status. Once they saw your bio they banned you. I got banned for a day because I had Modding in my bio, another big NoNo in the Xbox world.

Boricua

Wow that's so dum i guess there's no real freedom of speech huh? Lol i even forgot about what i had in my bio till this happened lol...

So if i where to put in my bio "www.viking360.com best modded controllers" i can get ban because ppl don't like that i have a site on my bio that sales modded controllers? That's just reta**ed...

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Yep thats why I have viking360.com in my bio however never mention modded in my bio. Its pretty stupid however I havent got banned for just having their website listed.

modded matt

Read the terms of service.

first, u were banned for the curse word, after being reported. They dont look for something to ban you for its reported.
second, they can and will ban you for posting any website in your bio, it is considered advertising. Again, must be reported.
finally, they can do just about anything they want and there is nothing you can do about it.

99.999% of bans result from member report system. Once your reported so many times, they review your account for ANY reason to issue a ban. This is in the live ambassador hand book.