ground help

Fredrow

its the CG2 board.

CG2 huh, well I can hook you up with some screen shots! I have uploaded 4 pics into a zip file that you need to download from CG2-PCB-SCREEN-SHOTS

The download is just a zip file that contains 4 screen shots, I went through and labeled 4 good GND spots located on the bottom of the board... If you need anymore help you know what to do!!

(I do not take credit for the screen shot's, all that goes to RDC)

CanIpOnYou

CG2 huh, well I can hook you up with some screen shots! I have uploaded 4 pics into a zip file that you need to download from CG2-PCB-SCREEN-SHOTS

The download is just a zip file that contains 4 screen shots, I went through and labeled 4 good GND spots located on the bottom of the board... If you need anymore help you know what to do!!

(I do not take credit for the screen shot's, all that goes to RDC)

so the orange squiggly lines are grounds.

Fredrow

Those orange squiggly lines you are referring to are 'graffiti Arrows' and they are pointing to an orange dot well the orange dot is the GND.... If you do not think so then you are more than capable of doing a Google search for XBOX 360 CONTROLLER SCREEN SHOTS which will give you the same information that I hooked you up with. I hope your able to figure this whole thing out!!!