gta specific driver

deathbringer

I would love to see a gta driver for my raven controller because at the moment the only thing i can use is the 6th setting on the all in one driver. The speed is awesome on that but as u know the lag can cripple u when u need it most due to high traffic settings etc. It would be nice to switch speeds quickly during firefights to counteract this. Also id like to see rapidfire drive bys. Rapidfire helicopters. Rapidfire ballad of gay tony guns and how about a mode to let u turbo any button while also setting the speed at the same time. I know im asking a lot but im sure any gta fans like me would give their left testicle for such a driver

AceofTunes

I second this. What I also would really like to see is a user program to start writing my own code this is something that I have always enjoyed doing. And what about a fully programmable controller where every button is able to be set up to fire at different rates.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

AceofTunes said:
I second this. What I also would really like to see is a user program to start writing my own code this is something that I have always enjoyed doing. And what about a fully programmable controller where every button is able to be set up to fire at different rates.
Both these are currently in development :ugeek:

IrishStyle

Sounds like what he said.....The lag kills the rapid fire in this game....when it doesn't lag its alot of fun.

CrUSAD3R

I am very much interested in any drivers that are being developed for use in GTA IV. I belong to a clan for this game and we have been researching rapid fire controllers for some time and we have concluded that the Viking 360 is the choice for our clan needs. I have convinced 3 members who plan to purchase one soon including myself. This is my first post and I just want to give a shout-out to Viking 360 and everyone in the community. :)