Guns are switching automatically and my bouncing betty is getting thrown automatic???

z-man

For some reason my guns are switching without my doing and each time I get a bouncing betty (using scavenger) it is getting thrown automatically as soon as I get it. It wasn't happening at the beginning of my session but I've pulled the battery, restarted the game and updated the driver to the latest Viking firmware on the remote and nothing will fix it.

Any suggestions?

z-man

I may have hit a button that was causing this. I am having an issue that is intermittent but occurring more and more frequently. The controller will lock up and rapid fire will stop working and it will go to single fire and the options I have selected such as drop shot will not work. If I pull the battery for 10 or so seconds and put it back in, it usually goes away after a few tries. This is even with a full battery charge. I thought the issue above was an extension of this lager issue.

modded matt

I have come across this intermittent issue before. it is generally caused by a weak solder joint between the wire and one of the face button trace. The tape/glue holds the wire in place, but the connection between the trace and button is failing. when one connection tot hat chip is faltering, it affects a lot of other functions, so it is hard to isolate. I went through the controller 10 times, it wasn't until I was in the process of removing the chip that I noticed the wire was just sitting on the trace and not soldered to it. touched it with the iron and flux, problem solved.