Halo 4 Super Grenade Throw

obo

Hey everybody. Long time no see. It's certainly been awhile since I've been talked to a lot of you since I got to college.

Anyways, now I'm on winter break and ready to make some halo 4 macros.

One that me and Bravetitan22 wanted to work on together is called the super grenade throw. Has anybody attempted to work on this at all? Does anybody know if it's still working?

Here's a video of it.

[video=youtube_share;Dk7Cb7VYSYU]http://youtu.be/Dk7Cb7VYSYU[/video]

*edit*
It appears this will be on our priority list as well. Stay tuned for updates

[video=youtube_share;tk170Ft0V4U]http://youtu.be/tk170Ft0V4U[/video]

Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
Interesting! I am stuck at the shop assembling holiday orders, and will be so until this weekend at which point the shop is shutting down for four days. I'll take a look at adding this for the non-macro customers assuming they haven't patched it and don't patch it by the time I can get the software updated!

obo

Interesting! I am stuck at the shop assembling holiday orders, and will be so until this weekend at which point the shop is shutting down for four days. I'll take a look at adding this for the non-macro customers assuming they haven't patched it and don't patch it by the time I can get the software updated!
Sounds good. I'll probably get to working on it either tomorrow or this weekend, as I'm working full time this week. Just a note though, you can't be host for the grenade one. Not sure on the BXB/BXR things though.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
So I just got halo 4 today so i think im going to take a crack at these for the macro guys. Ill probley start on it tommorow. Im curious to find out just what i can achomplish out of these button combinations.

obo

If anybody finds any updates on them let me know. Sadly something came up that took priority over mod testing, so I haven't been able to work on them yet.

As soon as I get on xbox though, this will be my first priority.

*edit* I'm searching around the internet and seem to be getting mixed responses on the grenade glitch. Some claim it's patched, and some claim it's still able to be done. 343i claims to have patched it, but if somebody can still get it to work, let me know.

-No clue on the status of the other glitches.

Last edited:

JIM WALKER

Have seen it used on a number of occasions .....most recent was just yesterday on ragnorok map, so if they say they patched it then they failed !!!!!!