Halo Reach Bumper Jumper Deluxe Macro Set

ArdAtak

Just uploaded the Halo Reach Bumper Jumper Deluxe macro set. If you're a bumper jumper player in Reach, you know the agony of AA's all too well. It's got a bunch of other nice tweaks too.

Scope is moved to a tac button. Never realized how much mashing the aim stick throws off your aim. Quick scopes are so smooth now. Also has an auto crouch jump, and max rapid fire for all semi auto weapons. It doesn't have a "no bloom" rapid. I can do the slow shootting myself. I also believe that if you're gonna pace your shots the rate will vary depending on target size, distance, movement, and weather or not you are crouched or standing or jumping around. So there's no "one size fits all" fire rate for the DMR. I just let you shoot it as fast as possible. Nuianced pacing is up to the shooter.

Also includes a turbo meelee for those close quarter herp a derp moments. I haven't had to use it yet since I'm more of a range player.

Try it and let me know if you have any suggestions or thoughts. I'm working on the elusive BXR but haven't found anything worth implementing yet.

DOWNLOAD HERE - http://viking360.com/download-software- ... ?macro=303

rawflewaffle

someone has the bxr up somewhere if you check and it does work but only on host so unless you're extremely lucky with snagging host ive never used it once yet.