Halo Reach Macros

odingalt

Staff member
Do you know of any glitches available on Halo Reach? I haven't done any research since the olden days of the original.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
ya if you can think of anything for reach ill make a macro for it but i can personally think of anthing that could help

kdsr123

in the Halo Reach bumper jumper delux.vks, there is a turbo mele, can you make that for the B button please

JIM WALKER

I play a lot of reach....it would be great if one of you super macro creators could have another look at the rapid fire and tweek it...I've tried but failed as I'me not very good at it ! Nyjets version is the best so far...can it be improved on ? btw,kdsr123..I reasigned turbo melee to my B button,but that is your grenade change button !so you would lose it !!!!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
ill mess with it later and get it faster usually if jets made it then it wont get too much faster however with enough trial and error i may be able to get it

JIM WALKER

btw...on nightfall,second stage,if you cross the bridge silently(mellee kills only and no alerts)you then get into the fork lift truck and drive it to the big gates,position the left side of the truck against the dead centre and tight against it,if you get it spot on...when you dismount,you will spawn on the other side of the locked gate and there will be NO enemies at all,you can then stroll to the finish.Friend and I completed the whole mission in under 6 minutes.(weekly challenge was any mission on legendary in under 12 minutes)success!!!!!!!First stage you just run past everything silently!!!!!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
sorry man just the way halo is the cap is set to a certain point and there is no way to get past the point

JIM WALKER

Okay..thanks for looking at it though....Have you ever looked at red dead redemption rapid fire,I tried but only ended up with a pretty weak effort.( its actually in the library)

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
dont have red dead if i did i would try to help ya too but i had red dead way before my macros time