Halo2 for Xbox one.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
As most of u know Xbox is going to reconstruct halo 2. As we all know this halo was a pioneer game for some of the the best mods. I'm buying a old original copy of halo 2 and will be making all the mods that were in that game. If any of u are interested I'll post working macros of these mods in game specific macro chat under a new thread "halo 2". I can only hope that these mods will work in the new revision of the game. I'm thinking other members can copy my macro to rune format and upon release see if these glitches work. I'll keep everyone updated on my progress!

Yes Modded Matt all 4 will have Online co-op:D. White I do believe the collection will only be available for the xbox one. I don't believe they are going to enable multiplayer on 360 again for Halo 2.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Yes Modded Matt all 4 will have Online co-op:D. White I do believe the collection will only be available for the xbox one. I don't believe they are going to enable multiplayer on 360 again for Halo 2.
You can still play original Xbox titles on 360 there is no online support but u can do like a split screen or system link deal with others. I'm positive I can make these mods and others here can update macro form to beserker format.

Back in the day haha (sound like an old man) I used to use the RRXYY RRXYY, the bxr, the bxb and the regular RRX which does the auto reload for you. If you can get the RRXYY to work than that is really all a person needs.

JIM WALKER

Have been following gamescom, they have done a fair coverage of the halo collection, no mention at all of a beta though ... sadly

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

I just bought original halo & halo 2 and have made great strides in mods for halo 2. I have the battle riffle double shot down RRXYYRR, melee double tap X method BXRRXYYRR, melee double tap YY no reload method BYYRRXYYRR & battle riffle fast reload! These mods are beast to say the least. I can only cross my fingers that they Dont patch the remastered versions for XB1.

The original halo 2 maps will be exactly like they were on the original xbox with the button glitches and super bouncing. The anniversary maps will have a different engine so no mods on those.