HELP ......BF3 fast reload wanted

JIM WALKER

HELP .... BF3 fast reload wanted ....

Fast reload wanted for the PKP Pecheneg LMG in BF3.....ANYONE ABLE TO HELP ????? .....I have tried and failed.....

odingalt

Staff member
Hi Jim

In MW3 there are a few tricks to working on the fast reload, namely there is a "Trophy system glitch" whereby you need to be equipped with the Trophy System. Are you trying to make a fast reload using this glitch or were you using the old school fast reload method (x,y,y)?

JIM WALKER

Hi odingalt....as I dont play mw3,not sure what the trophy system is ..... I believe cod does have a pecheneg in it,but my version is in bf3,so assume its old school method,just want to reduce reload time,have tried to record then play with the results but sadly my ability to do so is limited,hence my need for someone hopefully to create one for me......
btw...sorry for posting in two forums,wasn't sure which would be seen more....

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Hey Jim do you know any cancelers? Like when you start reloading it stops you from reloading thus canceling your previous action?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Hmm like for Call of duty run cancels the reload the command so if I hit X to reload then I could cancel that command by running and it will stop reloading. I was just wondering if there was something like that in BF3.

JIM WALKER

No...if I begin reload and then start to run,reload continues uninterupted.....but when I use the pecheneg as support class,I can drop ammo with left d-pad,this action interupts the reload process......

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I may be able to do something with that then... I got my xbox situation figured out too man so Ill try soon but no guarantees on time as school is taking up a lot of my free time mixed with basketball.

JIM WALKER

Thanks MJ .... fully understand the school and sport commitments mate,good you have a life outside gaming...lmao...although how you find time for all of it amazes me,benefit of being young I suppose....so yes,its cool,yesterday would be awesome but tommorrow is fine....like I have said before,if anyone can then its you friend.....later bud,and thanks again.... Btw...would you be offended if I sent you a code for some xbox points or something ( just to show appreciation )......

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Yeah last year in middle school it was really easy for me to get straight As and didnt have homework all that much. This year high school is pretty hard with honors classes and stuff, thank goodness I only have one B in algebra 2 right now so Im just really trying to get that up. Then basketball for right now is Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, so my best day might be friday. No problem though man, its my fault I promised you I would try awhile ago and never did. I certainly wouldnt be offended however dont feel obligated to do so or anything, I dont help you out for any benefits man the thank you I get from you and nice words you praise me with is surely enough for me.

JIM WALKER

credit and kudos for your attitude....will send you a code for points anyway MJ.... you are a young guy,funds are not easy to come by,you deserve a boost..... will mesage you.....

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Hey man I tried making one for you and it seems like the reload animation is the fastest way to reload. Battlefield really made it a pain in the butt to use modded controllers. Sorry man.

JIM WALKER

Thanks for trying MJ....Not a problem,you gave it a go and thanks...as I said before,if it could be done then you were the man.....later bud.....