Help findind out the right ps3 controller

fisher707

I was wondering if I could get some advice on what the best ps3 controller is by Viking. If I could get some help deciding which one to get that would be great. Also can u use these controllers just like a regular ps3 controller, and then switch it between a nodded controller. Thanks for the help Shawn

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
The best PS3 controller as of now is the PS3 Ragnarok it has tons of modes which are easy to learn with the sheet that comes with it and yes you can switch from regular to modded anytime you want.

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
Yes it comes with the USB and you can customize it which i think is pretty cool too.

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
I actually use the Macro as i am an Xbox player but from the PS3 players on the forums they love the controller and all its features.

fisher707

Ok thanks. Hope I can eventually talk to someone that uses the ps3 controller so I can figure out if I want it or not. I'm probly gonna get it because of all of the good reviews I've heard about it. Thanks Red sox for the help

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
There is a user named "PS3andCod" And he's pretty knowledgeable with the Ragnarok so if he gets on tomorrow he'll probably drop by and inform you with any answers you need. Best of luck to you and hope you buy a controller from Viking they're a very friendly company with great customer support. Welcome to the forums! :rolleyes:

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
I'll go post on his wall or you can. You should be able to find him in the PS3 Ragnarok forums.

fisher707

Ok thanks I added him as a friend and I saw that you put a post on his wall. Thanks for you help if I have anymore questions I will go to you

Bernard

Just to put in my 2 cents I have had my PS3 USB controller for a few weeks. I find it works really well with the Striker (makes it nearly an auto shotgun), the MK14 and sniper rifles. The rest of the auto machine guns it doesn't work so well with or makes very little if any improvement. So anything that is semi-auto will be inmproved with the rapid fire modes.Another benefit is the ability to do the dropshot...if you like doing that sort of thing. I'm still learning the controller but that is my first impressions of it so far for the PS3 and MW3.

fisher707

Do u have a psn I will add u on there so I can play with u to see what it's like. And thanks for the help bernard

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Hi guys, looks like you were looking for me... I have been quite busy lately and haven't played COD or been on Viking for ages. It also doesn't email me for that wall thinger, so if I don't respond on the forum after a day or so feel free to PM me stuff. I have had a viking for around a year now, and I have been quite happy with it the entire time. Works very well, as far as I know it is still the most functional PS3 controller.