Help looking for macro faster than 8.9 sps someone please help

DrasticChiorDie1

Banned Users Group
hahaha. hit me up for Rapidfire (Jay stole my credit) lol no worries. got my Rapidfire(s) and Jitter(s) up to date faster than Ever! back on Black ops.!

NYjetsNY1

Well drastic why don't you just upload it to forums / website so that you can have your name there? I'll even put a nice gold star next to it if you let me know your name on viking360.com .

odingalt

Staff member
Jitter macro is the way you'll have to go, if you want to shoot faster than the Black Ops speed cap which is somewhere between 8sps and 9sps depending on your game connection. There are plenty of jitter macros in the library. Which gun is your favorite?

Not to jump on you all conversation, jitter slow is the best YY slow works wonder with the m16 and G11, I believe NYJet has a video on how both of them work

NYjetsNY1

I am also needing to know the difference between jitter slow, and LT jitter aim assist?
YY slow jitter is just a type of jitter. It works best on g11 and m16. LT aim assist for jitter basically assign it to LT. It makes it so when you hold LT RT is rapidfired. It allows you to shoot accurately from long range while your RT button is assigned to jitter.