HEXEDITOR info and problem

thatoneguy

i have thors hammer just to let yall know. What side does sniper mode go on? And how can i set the hexeditor up for mainly call of duty modern warfare 2? Now my problem is when i create a hex thing i sometimes get Program/verify Failure, and that is if the allow thing is checked and if its not checked then it is successfull, but when i push the buttons i set it to, it doesnt turn on please help. I will send everyone that has a XBL account a friend request and we can be BFF'S. lol please help

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

thatoneguy said:
i have thors hammer just to let yall know. What side does sniper mode go on? And how can i set the hexeditor up for mainly call of duty modern warfare 2? Now my problem is when i create a hex thing i sometimes get Program/verify Failure, and that is if the allow thing is checked and if its not checked then it is successfull, but when i push the buttons i set it to, it doesnt turn on please help. I will send everyone that has a XBL account a friend request and we can be BFF'S. lol please help
sniper mode can go on either slot but it if you want rapid fire and sniper mode at the same time put it in slot 2. as for the error I get it sometimes. Try this download the MW2 driver click allow word programing and program with the mw2 driver. Then erase the device and program with your driver.

thatoneguy

[/quote]
sniper mode can go on either slot but it if you want rapid fire and sniper mode at the same time put it in slot 2. as for the error I get it sometimes. Try this download the MW2 driver click allow word programing and program with the mw2 driver. Then erase the device and program with your driver.[/quote]
Would i have to reset the device after i program it? And should the invert led indicators checked or no? Sorry kinda new at this.

Awfulz

sniper mode can go on either slot but it if you want rapid fire and sniper mode at the same time put it in slot 2. as for the error I get it sometimes. Try this download the MW2 driver click allow word programing and program with the mw2 driver. Then erase the device and program with your driver.[/quote]
Would i have to reset the device after i program it? And should the invert led indicators checked or no? Sorry kinda new at this.[/quote]
DL The old bootloader, and checkmark the box Allow Word Programming, then DL the new bootloader and choose your hex file, program, and reboot. Then disconnect your controller and you're ready to go. Invert LED is there only for customization, rapid file originally starts on the player 3 LED, but some people are use to it on the player 4 LED so you can invert it to whatever you like, it just changes what LEDs are controller by (rapidfire or effects).

thatoneguy

OK i get everything everyone is saying but my player 4 light is stuck on and when i do the combination thing to turn slot 1 and slot 2 on they turn player 3 light on and off