Hi need help, if u can i would appreciate it.

jonathan povey

Hi everyone, i bought viking360 controller of ebay, odins raven and theres no software on it for the mods, i was wondering if someone can give me the right software and tell me what would be best for the jitter for mw2, thank you for time and i would appreciate it if anyone can help me, thank you.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Yeas just make sure its the xyy version and not the yy. That's as fast as it will go. Dont be fooled though fast isn't always the best or deciding factor in a head to head battle. The speed that's set is optimized for maximum damage for every shot. I've made macros that shoot insainly fast but too fast and not every bullet does damage. The way your set up is will give u the best deal in damage and ammo consumption. Its too bad that they Dont have adjustable speeds for it.

jonathan povey

Im confused now, i have the controller with the two little buttons at the back and the jack whole for the cable, can you confirm what controller this is please?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
U have a Odin's Ravin. Most Odin controllers use the PNC cable but it has an optional 3.5 mm jack setup. Obviously that's what u have. I can only assume u have the jack cable and software downloaded to make your own slots. Unfortunately this is very old software (2009). U won't find a better controller for jitter besides a macro controller. Even the ragnarok has been critized for being to slow in the jitter department. Unfortunately that's the best your going to get out of that controller.