How do I loop a macro, etc.

fairhavensand

Alright, I'm new to this (just got the controller about an hour ago).

I'm sure this is something simple:

1. how do I assign the tac switch below the A button to mimic a depressed A button.

2. how do I get the above to become a toggled on/off tac button.

a. what I'm trying to accomplish is, say the A button is a sprint button. I want the tac switch, when depressed, to be able to start a sprint and then stop whenever the tac switch is pressed again. In other words, the tac switch becomes a toggle on/off for sprinting unless over-ridden by another input (e.g. aim and fire).

3. how do I loop a macro so that the macro continues to repeat over and over again.

a. so, I set up a macro in the editor. How do I get it to repeat for as many times as I need until the the tac switch is depressed again (toggle on/off) or over-ridden by another input.

Any help in this matter would greatly clear up a lot of other questions.

Thanks in advance.

fairhavensand

1. In the Macro Assignment page, there is a button reassignment function on the bottom left when you hover over any tac switch.
2. Same as 1, but directly below.
a. I don't think it's possible, maybe they'll add a function in their next version.
3. Macros loop if the button stays pressed.
a. At the moment i don't think there is a "loop until x" function, x being a certain button press.
I got one macro to loop infinitely, accidentally, and I don't know why, but it won't stop until I pop the battery pack.
If this is wrong feel free to correct me, as I am new to this stuff as well, but this is what I gathered from using the software.

fairhavensand

Pyroman515,

Thanks for the response. It was very helpful.

We have also downloaded the macro sets for Ryu and Ken. We'll be trying them out this weekend. Thanks for sharing your hard work... it looks like it'll be a lot fun!

fairhavensand

Sweet, I'm glad someone actually downloaded them. Keep in mind that they're only made for the trials, so they only work from the left, and sometimes they can be a little bit off for no reason.