How to use HEX editor

o IN IU IK IE o

Can someone tell me how to set and program the HEX editor I have the preset editor screen up and I put on everything I want. But thats all I know what to do. I dont know how to program it to my Controller.............help is appreciated THX

Itz CHARLEY

1. go to top left corner, find save, save the hex file in a place where you can find it later such as your desktop.
2. Open the HID bootloader(It doesn't matter which version.)
3. Put the controller in bootloader mode and connect it.
4. click open game/open hex file/open game driver.
5. Program/program and verify/Reprogram controller
6. Reboot/Reset controller/reset device.
7. Unplug controller
8. pull out(battery pack), re-insert(battery pack), play

geestthebeast

i havn't had any problems at all, i did notice though, that when i use the jitter mod and the glitched reload, if i pull the trigger while im waiting for the reload, the mod will just completely shut down,, then i have to remove the batteries and start over again. :cry: :cry: :cry:

PS3andCOD

Contributor
geestthebeast said:
i havn't had any problems at all, i did notice though, that when i use the jitter mod and the glitched reload, if i pull the trigger while im waiting for the reload, the mod will just completely shut down,, then i have to remove the batteries and start over again. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Well it is trying to mash X, Y, the trigger etc all at the same time. Reloads and jitter use the same buttons.

Itz CHARLEY said:
1. go to top left corner, find save, save the hex file in a place where you can find it later such as your desktop.
2. Open the HID bootloader(It doesn't matter which version.)
3. Put the controller in bootloader mode and connect it.
4. click open game/open hex file/open game driver.
5. Program/program and verify/Reprogram controller
6. Reboot/Reset controller/reset device.
7. Unplug controller
8. pull out(battery pack), re-insert(battery pack), play

Is there a video on how to do this??? Just thought I'd ask!

420 Sailor

there are some good instructions in the viking software releases forum. And there was a video for v.05 but now it is outdated.